CLICK HERE TO BUY T-SHIRTS, TOTE BAGS, ETC.:

Monday, February 2, 2015

Coming Feb. 6 --

3 brand-new stencils that I've designed will be released Feb. 6 at www.StencilGirlProducts.com.  Sizes will vary from 9"X12" to 6"X6".  On Feb. 6, feel free to get all the details on my other blog --

http://heartworkbycecilia.blogspot.com

Meanwhile, here are some art samples created with my last stencil release; the top 6 were made with my 9"X12" stencil Buds.









The next 6 samples were made with another 9"X12" stencil of mine, Nosegay. 







I currently have 49 stencils, ranging in size from 4"X4" to 9"X12", at www.StencilGirlProducts.com.  The Feb. 6 release will bring my total to 52.  I barely ever used stencils before I started designing them.  Go figure ...

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment