Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Mary Amendola-Marle and a Host of Stencils from StencilGirlProducts.com!


Artist Mary Amendola-Marle has kindly granted me permission to post her artwork here.  I was delighted that Mary chose my 9" x 12" stencil Clustered Leaves --




-- among other stencils from StencilGirl.com, in creating the art below ...




Be sure to check out all of the tree-themed stencils at StencilGirlProducts.com -- they are top-drawer!  Just type "trees" into the Search box on the StencilGirl home page -- you'll be glad you did! 

To follow this blog by email, please check out this option in the upper right sidebar.


I'm happy to say that I've designed 70 stencils for StencilGirl.  The multiple pages of my stencils start here.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment