Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Doodling on Stencil Prints with 6" x 6" CATS and Two Other Favorite Stencils


I don't doodle often, but when in the mood, I use stenciled prints as the basis.  I like having something already done that can work as a launching point.  Below are three pieces that have been doodled on -- none is necessarily finished, but each has reached a temporary stopping point.  My approach was to mindlessly lift a pen and just start, going in whatever direction the Spirit led me...


Above:  Trivet A (6" x 6") was the starting point for these random doodles.


Above:  This doodle started with an old map and, on it, a print made with Cats Stencil.

Above:  This doodle started with an old map and, on it, a print made with Mimosa 6 Stencil.

Thank you for coming to see my blog today!

To check out the multiple pages of my 70+ StencilGirl stencils, please visit here.

No comments:

Post a Comment