Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Honored to Show Art by Fellow Stencil Designer Karen P. Johnson!


Today's featured stencil is my 9" x 12" Vintage Script. . .





I used this stencil when developing the collage below --





And artist Karen P. Johnson has delighted me by including this stencil in her stencil-tool-box when she created the two-page art journal spread below:




Karen and I ended up using the same basic color schemes.  Great minds think alike! 

Also included in Karen's StencilGirl.com collection is the StencilClub's June 2015 Stencil-of-the-Month 3-piece set, which I had the honor to design.  She used that -- along with other StencilGirl stencils -- in making the gorgeous two-page spread below.....






Be sure to visit Karen P. Johnson  to see her line of stencils!

To check out StencilClub, please go here

And to see the pages showing my full line of stencils, check here.

Thank you for taking time to come here today!


No comments:

Post a Comment