Monday, December 3, 2018

More Christmas Cards made with StencilGirl Stencils


Another parade of Christmas cards ....


Above:  This background, made with 6" x 6" Ski Lift Works Stencil, makes me think of a church window.  The substrate is a piece of red foil and I printed it with metallic silver acrylic paint.

Above:  This candle was cut from a print made on green textured foil with metallic paints and my 6" x 6" stencil Quilted Flower Garden.  It's very easy to cut straight lines with prints made from this stencil since each Christmas flower is boxed in a square.

Above:  This candle was cut from another print made with my 6" x 6" stencil Quilted Flower Garden.  Light molding paste was applied thru the stencil; after that dried, the entire surface was painted with green acrylic paint; and, after that dried, the surface was painted with silver metallic paint.  Before the silver paint dried, the surface was buffed with a soft cloth.  This removed enough silver paint to reveal the green paint below.

Above:  This candle was cut from a print made on gold textured foil using Tiger Lily, a 6" x 6" stencil.

Above:  This candle was likewise cut from a print made on gold textured foil using Tiger Lily, a 6" x 6" stencil.

Above:  This Christmas Tree was cut from a print made with red acrylic paint using my 6" x 6" stencil Sprigs.  My substrate was white paper that had been marbled with gold.  

Above:  This Christmas Tree was cut from a print made with green acrylic paint using my 6" x 6" stencil Sprigs.  My substrate was white paper.

Sprigs....


Tiger Lily....




Quilted Flower Garden ...




Ski Lift Works ....




Thanks for stopping here today!  

To scroll thru the pages of all my StencilGirl stencils, please start here.

No comments:

Post a Comment