Monday, February 4, 2019

Nancy Sanderson Curry and GARDEN MONTAGE (9" x 12") Stencil/Mask



Sufficient superlatives escape me, when trying to describe artwork by Nancy Sanderson Curry!  She just gets better and better with those Pinata alcohol inks of hers!

She's still honoring me by using my stencilGarden Montage -- and doing me proud!





Above:  a close-up detail from the matted art directly above.

Another matted piece of Nancy's--




And you can click HERE to see a short, fun video made by Nancy herself. 


Garden Montage, a 9" x 12" stencil, looks like this--





Nancy Sanderson Curry commands more than one area of artistic expertise!  She has also made a video for StencilGirl Studio to demonstrate the making of prints with Citra Solv cleaning solution.  Be sure to check that out here!

Thanks for visiting my blog today!  To scroll thru the pages of all my StencilGirl stencils, please start here.

No comments:

Post a Comment