Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Stencil-Printed Papers in Collages





Today's opener, above, incorporates three cut-outs from an ivory-and-black print made with my 6" x 6" stencil/mask Sprigs, which looks like this -- 

6" x 6" stencil/mask Sprigs

And the five photos below show collage-built covers on greeting cards; most of the papers used were printed with my 9" x 12" stencil/mask Garden Montage -- 


9" x 12" stencil/mask Garden Montage








The mini-heart on this collage was made with a hole punch, not a stencil.  On the upper far left, lower far right and upper right sides of this collage I've used prints made with my 6" x 6" stencil Swatton Links.


The lower horizontal bar and the right-side vertical bar were printed with my 6" x 6" stencil/mask Sassy Spray.

The lower horizontal bar and the right-side vertical bar were printed with my  9" x 12" stencil/mask Prayer Flags.

9" x 12" stencil/mask Prayer Flags

6" x 6" stencil/mask Sassy Spray

6" x 6" stencil Swatton Links

Many thanks for visiting my blog today!  To scroll thru the pages of my StencilGirl stencils and masks, please start here.

No comments:

Post a Comment