Thursday, January 20, 2022

Pair o' Parrots s395 is a 6" x 6" stencil that I designed with romance in mind.  So it was natural to use this stencil in making two Valentine cards ...

















Both of the above cards were made the same way.  First on red paper, then on gold textured paper, I traced the parrot silhouette shapes of the stencil.  I cut out all four shapes using fine-detail scissors.  

After gluing the cut-outs to their backgrounds, I added hearts created with a Marvy heart-shaped paper-crafts punch.

Do you know about this?  If you enjoy making cards the way I do, your production may exceed your needs.  If that happens, isn't it wonderful that you can send your beautiful greeting cards to an organization that makes good use of them?  I think so! 

Thanks for spending time on my blog today!


To scroll thru the pages of my stencils and masks at StencilGirl Products, please start here.

No comments:

Post a Comment