Friday, June 30, 2017

Artist Gwen Lafleur and NOSEGAY STENCIL


Artist Gwen Lafleur, one of my fellow designers at StencilGirlProducts, has delighted me by choosing -- among many of the StencilGirl choices -- my 9" x 12" Nosegay Stencil in a unique way, which I'm happy to share here.


In the first shot below, Gwen shows her application of gold metallic acrylic paint through selected areas of my stencil; her surface is an elaborate artwork-in-progress showing intricate detail -- which she has created using several StencilGirl stencils. 








Above and below are close-up details showing flowers and stalks made with my stencil.





To see Gwen's full-length step-by-step demo of the technique she used to develop this gorgeous artwork, visit here.

Nosegay Stencil itself looks like this:





You can follow Gwen Lafleur here ... and you can see my full line of stencils here.

Thanks for your visit here today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment