Friday, November 10, 2017

Part 2 -- Stenciled Art Prints by Mary Ann Russo


Here are five more prints made by my friend Mary Ann Russo.  Enjoy!

Above:  This print was made on pre-printed paper with Swaying Grasses stencil, measuring 6" x 6".




The stunning red prints above and below were made with my 9" x 12" stencil Marbles.  This stencil also comes in a 6" x 6" version.



Above:  Mary Ann made this print with Trivet C stencil, which is 6" x 6".

Above:  This antiqued piece of collage paper was created with vintage papers that Mary Ann sandwiched between two sheets of art tissue, held together with matte medium.  After staining the paper tan, she used brown paint to made an imprint with my 9" x 12" stencil Vintage Script.
To see my full line of stencils, please visit here.

Many thanks for visiting my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment