Monday, July 8, 2019

A Variety of Stencil-Made Artworks


Stencil prints abound here! 

Today's post features art created with acrylic paints.  It starts with a print made by using my 6" x 6" stencil Trivet A -- 




-- and this is just the first in my stencil series based on trivet patterns.  To see all of them, please check here.

Number two position in this line-up is the portfolio piece below:




The two-part collage above has a monoprint background; its foreground is a paint-stained stencil that has been cut free from its frame.  Sassy Spray is the title of this 6" x 6" stencil.

Below is a two-step print that started with blue acrylic paint and my 9" x 12" stencil Clustered Leaves.  Over that, I made a yellow print using another 9" x 12" stencil of mine, Fantasia.







Above is a print made with my 6" x 6" stencil Kaleid.

And below is a print created with my 9" x 12" Mimosa Stencil --




-- and the stencil used above also comes in a 6" x 6" size, Mimosa 6.

Many thanks for taking time to check out this blog today!  To scroll thru the pages of my StencilGirl stencils and masks, please start here.

No comments:

Post a Comment