Saturday, July 20, 2019

Variety of Artworks from StencilGirl's StencilClub,






Above, Shelly Hilligoss Sturges shows us a creative, striking way to use my 9" x 12" stencil Vintage Script -- by using it backward, she made it exciting in a way I'd never imagined!  I love it when I run across an artist like Shelly, who thinks outside the box!

The artwork below shows more innovation paired with strong visual language, this time by Jill McDowell, who is a StencilGirl Creative Team Member.





Jill used several StencilGirl stencils in developing the art above, and among them, my 6" x 6" Heron stencil.

Below is art by Mary C. Nasser, who used one of my two hot air balloon stencils.   (Each of these two stencils come with same-size masks.)  The background was made with a stencil by Valerie Sjodin -- an artist whose work I'd admired for years, having had the good fortune to discover her long before her welcome addition to the team of designers at StencilGirl.








Above:  A charming detail from a larger, equally charming, painting by artist Kim Ross, who used my 6" x 6" Cats stencil.

By clicking on the image below, you can enlarge it to better see detail.  Among other StencilGirl stencils, artist Lisa Dobry used my 9" x 12" stencil Prayer Flags to add texture to the background of this two-page spread in her art journal.







Above:  Again, by clicking on the shot above, you can better see its details.  This art was created by StencilGirl Columnist Jennifer Armstrong.  Jennifer used my 6" x 6" stencil Pressed Leaves to make this gentle, happy image. 

The exciting artwork below was done by Terry O'Neill, with StencilGirl stencils that include my 9" x 12" stencil Thistle (which also comes in a 6" x 6" size.) 





I'm so very grateful that these artists have allowed me to use their photos in this blog!

And my thanks to you, too, for stopping by here today!

To scroll thru the pages of my StencilGirl stencils and masks, please start here.

No comments:

Post a Comment