Wednesday, December 4, 2019

More Giftbags


Today's first art sample is a giftbag decorated with a print on red foil cardstock, made with silver metallic acrylic paint and my 4" x 4" stencil Fern Fronds Silhouette Stencil Mini.





After using my Pioneer brand Embellishment Gluestick to add this cut-out to the white giftbag, I added a flourish using Rangers Industries' glitter glue.  Below is an enlargement showing part of the flourish.





Altho it's not visible in the next two photos below, I used the same glitter glue to add similar flourish lines around the trees--






The giftbag above features cut-outs from prints made with my 6" x 6" stencil Sprigs* and (the bottom layer of the tree) Sassy Spray*, another 6" x 6" stencil.  And the glue glitter embellished giftbag below features a cut-out from a print I made on gold and white marbled paper, using my 6" x 6" stencil Mimosa 6and I like to think this pattern makes a good Christmas tree!










Above:  another giftbag decorated with a print made with silver metallic acrylic paint and my 4" x 4" stencil Fern Fronds Silhouette Stencil Mini.

*In their entirety, Sprigs and Sassy Spray look like this:



Sprigs
Sassy Spray


Thanks for stopping here today!  To scroll thru the pages of my StencilGirl stencils and masks, please start here.

No comments:

Post a Comment