Thursday, July 16, 2020

6" x 6" LOOKING UP THROUGH TREES SMALL Mask


As usual, I've customized my Mylar art-making tool from StencilGirl; this time, I took scissors to my brand-new mask, 6" x 6" Looking Up Through Trees Small.  After having liberated it from its original square frame -- as shown here --



6" x 6" Looking Up Through Trees Small


--I then used the cropped design in a number of projects that ultimately left it stained in a way that makes it almost a new piece of art in itself....






Now to show a series of abstract art paintings that helped create this staining -- 



















































I'm hoping these samples prompt some ideas for adventuring with abstract imagery via my just-released 6" x 6" mask Looking Up Through Trees Small!  

And for further art-making explorations, I suggest pairing this new mask with the 9" x 12" version of Looking Up Through Trees.  It looks like this:



Looking Up Through Trees (9" x 12")

Many thanks for stopping by here today!  To scroll thru the pages of my StencilGirl stencils and masks, please start here.