Friday, March 4, 2022

Collage again!  Like many of my collage papers posted here, today's first collage incorporates papers printed with my masks and/or stencils.

But unlike most of my other abstract art collages, this 12" x 12" stretched canvas is background for stencil-printed papers that were cut small -- and used only as accent pieces.






Above:  These red and gray accent pieces were cut from prints I'd made using these stencils --



Above: 6" x 6"  Swatton Links Stencil s079




 9" x 12" Twinship Stencil L268



Two greeting card cover collages are below....










These two greeting card collages were assembled using letter shapes cut from prints made with 9" x 12" Garden Montage L652; the mask itself looks like this ....



9" x 12" Garden Montage L652


Thank you for taking time to check out my blog today!  To scroll thru the pages of my stencils and masks at StencilGirl Products, please start here.

No comments:

Post a Comment