Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Artist Sherry Canino and FEATHERS 9 " x 12") Stencil



Sherry Canino, an artist with an art supply store in the Finger Lakes area of New York state --  https://squareup.com/market/caninos-artistic-cafe -- has created a multi-layered artwork using a number of stencils from StencilGirlProducts.com.  I'm happy that among those stencils, she included my 9"x12" stencil Feathers 9.  I love the way she used this stencil to create a triple image with a great interplay of values and complements!  This gal knows her way around the color wheel!



Many thanks to Sherry to allowing me to show this image here! 

If you're in Sherry's area, you're welcome to visit Canino's Artistic Cafe at 106 Metropolitan Park Drive, Liverpool, NY.  Liverpool is a community on the north shore of Onondaga Lake, offering a range of one-of-a-kind shops and restaurants, as well as scenic lakeshore trails.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

To see the multiple pages of my StencilGirl stencils, please visit here.

No comments:

Post a Comment