Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Terry O'Neill's Beautiful Gift-Bags made with CLUSTERED LEAVES and THISTLES Stencils!


Time and again, I'm amazed at the ingenuity of artists who bring stencil-use into new territories.  

Today's examples come from the talented hands of Terry O'Neill, who used several StencilGirl stencils in creating these gorgeous gift-bags with matching tags.  I'm delighted that among the others stencils, she included two of mine -- 


Clicking on the image above, you can better see details.  For the green background of the gift-bag on the far right, Terry used my 9" x 12" stencil Clustered Leaves


Above:  Terry used my 9" x 12" stencil Thistles to create the main image on this equally gorgeous gift-bag.


I too have used stencil-art to decorate gift-bags -- but I've had lacked the courage to stencil directly onto the bags themselves!

Thanks, Terry O'Neill, for allowing me to show your artwork here!

And thank you, everyone who loaned the time to see this post today.

To scroll thru my full line of StencilGirl.com stencils, please start on this page.  


No comments:

Post a Comment