Sunday, June 2, 2019

Botanical Imagery with Stencils


Today's first image is a greeting card with a two-part collage on the cover.  The outer frame was created with my 6" x 6" Mimosa stencil 6.  The orange and purple embellishment, center, was cut from a print made with my 9" x 12" stencil Garden Montage.




Below:  a 2-page art journal spread printed with my 9" x 12" stencil Garden Montage.




Next, a multi-printed paper developed with my Ivy 9 Frame stencil (9" x 12") and my 6" x 6" stencil Ginkgo.







Above:  a greeting card cover made with my 6" x 6" stencil Mikki's Flowers (which is also available as a mask.)




Above:  I used acrylic gloss gel and thinned acrylic paint over a molding paste imprint created with my 6" x 6" stencil Mimosa.  (This pattern is also available as a 9" x 12", here.)

Below is a sheet of watercolor paper painted with my 9" x 12" stencil Thistle.  (This image is also available as a 6" x 6" stencil, Small Thistles.)




Thanks for visiting here today!  To scroll thru the pages of my StencilGirl stencils, please start here.

One more for the road:  a collage created with cut-outs from my 6" x 6" stencil Silhouette of a Wildflower Bouquet and my 9" x 12" stencil Garden Montage.







No comments:

Post a Comment