Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Full-Sized 9" x 12" Stencil Prints with Detailed Close-ups

Today's post returns to the theme that I started in my November 16 post announcing the release of my newest 9" x 12" stencil, a celebration of trees shown here.

It's a simple theme -- merely a display of full-size prints on wild-and-crazy backgrounds; and, below each full-sized print, a close-up or two of areas to better show details.  Acrylic paints were what I used in every piece.  Backgrounds were created with a variety of techniques and foregrounds were made with sponge brayers loaded with heavy-body acrylics.
























Note:  the two photos directly above show a background that I'd created with my 9" x 12" Winter Berries mask.

More to come in future posts -- to show the amazing difference between prints when a wide variety of backgrounds are used.

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog today!

To scroll thru the pages of my StencilGirl stencils and masks, please start here.

No comments:

Post a Comment