Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Jennifer Gallagher and One of my Four Pods stencils and masks


Jennifer Gallagher has used one of my Pods series of stencils and masks to develop a fantastic work of art -- you can see her step-by-step photos, with a step-by-step write-up, here.

The one chosen by Jennifer is Dangled Pods, measuring 9" x 12".  It looks like this--



 Similar to, but not identical with, the 9" x 12" stencil is its 6" x 6" version, Small Dangled Pods:





Both of the above designs are also available as masks -- 9" x 12" Tangled Pods ....





.... and its similar, but not identical, 6" x 6" version, Small Tangled Podswhich looks like this:




Below is a 12" x 12" stretched canvas that I developed using all four of the stencils and masks in my Pods series:




To see more of Jennifer Gallagher's art, you can visit her blog or Instagram feed.

To scroll thru the pages of my StencilGirl masks and stencils, please start here.  Thank you for checking out my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment