Friday, December 3, 2021

Christmas Fun

Working on silver-tinted paper, I used deep red acrylic paint with my 6" x 6" Tiger Lily s524After cutting out the print, I used a gluestick to add it to a 6" x 6" greeting card blank from JAMPaper.com.  







  








Above:  I repeated the same steps with Sprigs s523.  The 3-dimensional stars at the center of these two cards are embellishments bought years ago at Michaels Arts and Crafts.

The above two art samples are Christmas cards, but I use stencil- and mask- printed papers of the same size to decorate giftbags.  (I get my giftbag blanks here.)




 
Above:  This giftbag is decorated with a partial print made using 6" x 6" Quilted Flower Garden s237.  My reason for using only part of the print is that I wanted to suggest the shape of a pillar candle.  I used squeeze-bottle glitter glue to add sparkle both to the pillar and the flame.







Above:  This decoration uses a rectangle and a triangle cut from a print made on gold marbled white paper.  I made the green print using 9" x 12" Mimosa 9 L141.






Above:  Likewise, this giftbag decoration uses a rectangle and a triangle cut from a print made on paper laminated with gold foil.  I made the top print with 6" x 6" Tiger Lily s524.

  



Above:  Here's a giftbag decorated with a Christmas tree cut from a full-size print made using my 9" x 12" Winter Berries Mask L677.









Above:  This Christmas tree decoration was cut from a sheet of cardstock that I've covered with bits and pieces cut from multiple stencil- and mask- printed papers.




I hope today's post sparked some ideas for having creative Christmas fun!  To scroll thru the pages of my stencils and masks at StencilGirlProducts.com, please start here.

No comments:

Post a Comment