Sunday, December 5, 2021

Stencil Art in Christmas Cards

My last post hosted a parade of my stencil- and mask-printed papers that I've cut into pieces and used as collage elements.

No longer is it "too early" to start making Christmas cards and other Christmas-themed projects with stencils and masks, since the Postal Service is warning us of longer delays in mail delivery.

So, today's parade hosts a parade of Christmas cards, gift-tags and bookmark gifts created in the same way. 

My StencilGirl masks and stencils are here -- 1 or 2 pages of them, depending on how you have your options set up -- so I won't identify the ones that I've used in each of today's collage art samples.  But if anyone has a question as to what was used in the making of any specific piece, please let me know in the Comments section.

I hope today's samples will spark your own ideas for creative adventure! 














 



















Above: Two Christmas cards side by side.



Thanks for visiting here today! To scroll thru the pages of my masks and stencils at StencilGirlProducts.com, please start here.

No comments:

Post a Comment