Sunday, December 27, 2020

Nancy Sanderson Curry, one of my all-time favorite artists, a dear kindred spirit and a friend-across-the-miles, has floored me yet again with her use of my 9" x 12" mask Garden Montage.  The mask in its entirety looks like this:






Nancy has used selected areas of the mask in making this 3-piece series of gorgeous prints --














To keep track of Nancy's ongoing art projects, visit here.  You'll be glad you did!

Today's second featured artist Is Lynne Forsythe.

This issue of StencilGirl Talk carries a video by Lynne; in it, among other StencilGirl stencils, she has chosen to use my 6" x 6" Ornamental Iron Curls, shown below --






To keep up with Lynne, you can catch her here.

Thanks for stopping to check out my blog today!  To scroll thru the pages of my StencilGirl stencils and masks, please start here.


No comments:

Post a Comment