Saturday, October 17, 2020

 I've made brand-new giftbags!  Using my brand-new 6" x 6" stencil LOVE ....

I used LOVE prints, spray paint and  Pioneer Embellishment Gluestick to decorate the bags.   












And greeting cards need to be tucked into giftbags, right?

One of my LOVE prints started with a page from another old photo calendar.

I buy over-sized greeting card blanks from LCI because it sometimes takes a square card slightly bigger than 6" x 6" to accommodate prints made with my 6" x 6" masks and stencils.  After trimming  print to size with paper edger scissors, I added it to the cover of a greeting card and trimmed it with a strip of Dresden embossed foil --






Another greeting card is below -- this one, sent to my daughter and her husband on their first wedding anniversary!






Blank white bags with built-in handles are available here, among other online sources.  

Thank you for coming to check out my blog today!  To scroll thru my pages of stencils and masks at StencilGirl, please start here.

No comments:

Post a Comment