Thursday, October 1, 2020

 LOVE will be released!   

LOVE, my brand-new 6" x 6" stencil, will be released October 8.  (Wouldn't it be great if that date would trigger a gigantic release of love all over the globe?!  A gal can dream ... and pray.)

I'll show the stencil itself in my blog post for that day; and I'll follow that October 8 post with a series of posts highlighting a variety of projects inspired by the new stencil.

Here's a scattering of tease glimpses, taken from art samples I've developed using my newest stencil ....




Okay, I admit that the partial-print at above left was made with an already-released mask of mine, 6" x 6" Garden at Nemours.  But I couldn't resist letting part of that show on the left while a peek at the new stencil fills the right half of the photo.

More peeks:




















I've had fun preparing for this release and I hope you stencil-using art-makers will LOVE it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment