Monday, June 18, 2018

BUDS Stencil


Today, I've used the 9" x 12" stencil Buds to make a full-page print; my substrate was a sheet of "catch-all" painted paper...




... then, I cut out part of the print, using Fiskars decorative-edge scissors, and used it in a collage on the cover of this greeting card --




"Catch-all" paper is what I call sheets of newsprint that I use for removing excess acrylic paint from my brush, before placing the brush into water.  This minimizes the amount of acrylic paint that ends up being washed down the drain...which is bad for the environment.

I save my "catch-all" papers for use as backgrounds, as today's post shows.

Buds stencil, in its entirety, looks like this--





Thanks for visiting my blog today!

To see the multiple pages of my stencils, please check here.

No comments:

Post a Comment