Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Two 6" x 6" StencilGirl Stencils and One New Christmas Card


While making the Christmas-themed prints shown in an earlier post, I made a print with Marbles 6 stencil along with some extra prints with Sprigs

Then I drew three Magi on scrap paper, copying the idea from a commercial greeting card.  

Next, I cut out each of the scrap-paper figures, and used those cut-outs as patterns, tracing around their edges on the stencil-prints. 

After cutting around these traced outlines, I used fine-detail scissors to cut the shapes of the Magi from the stencil prints.

I glued them to the cover of a greeting card blank to make this Christmas card --





The far left and far right Magi were cut from prints made with 6" x 6" stencil Sprigs --




And the central Magi was cut from a print made using 6" x 6" Marbles 6 stencil.

The star was a freehand cut-out.

Thanks for visiting here today!  To scroll thru the pages of my StencilGirl stencils, please start here.

To follow this blog by email, please use that option in the upper right sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment