Saturday, August 15, 2020

Artists Using Masks and Stencils from StencilGirlProducts.com


Clustered Leaves is a 9" x 12" mask that looks like this--






-- and I continue to be delighted by ways that other artists use it in their art-making ....

Melissa Ohlman-Roberge has created the stunning art below; please check out the rich handling of details!






For a hint at the versatility of this mask, my next featured artist is Mary Bucek, who's chosen a cool color scheme and a Gelli Plate to produce the two art samples below--











Next up:  Jackie Giammarco has a novel approach to using my 9" x 12" mask Looking up Through Trees L753.  The stencil itself is shown in the top photo below --







-- and, after making a multi-color print with Looking up Through Trees L753Jackie grabbed scissors to cut out some of the shapes created by the interplay of overhead tree branches.  Genius-level creative idea!  Some of those cut-outs appear in the photo below....






  

After its borders have been removed, and after it's been used for multiple painting projects, Looking up Through Trees L753 looks like this --



Above:  This is my own well-used mask.



Photographer-artist Kim Ross has used my 6" x 6" stencil Feathers 6 in making the simple yet truly dramatic print below:








I sincerely thank each and every artist who granted permission for me to re-post her art here today; and I thank every one of you who have come for a quick visit to today's blog post!  To scroll thru the pages of my StencilGirl masks and stencils, please start here.