Saturday, March 18, 2023

Other Artists Using My Stencils

Today's post launches with cheerful, color-rich artwork by Claudia Holland, using my 9" x12" Facets L283 --




Moving forward ...

Each of us has indelible memories from the year 2020.  

One of the ways of coping was to record feelings in art journals, using imagery sometimes supported by words. 





One day that year, Linda Edkins Wyatt -- a designer at StencilGirlProducts.com -- recorded her feelings in developing the image above.  Her color scheme is showcased in the bar at the far right.  The stencil used in creating the background was my 9" x 12" Vintage Script L267, which looks like this:






Karen Hale is a professional artist I've tremendously admired  for a good number of years.  She's used a couple of my stencils or masks in her art-making; here is one of those paintings, entitled What Is Hidden:







In the painting above, Karen has used both a checkerboard stencil (source unknown) and my 9" x 12" Prayer Flags L371, which looks like this --






You can check out stencils designed by Linda Edkins Wyatt here.

Karen Hale's artwork can be viewed here, a website that I visit often, when wanting to take a visual joyride!

Thanks for checking out my blog today! To scroll thru the pages of my stencils and masks at StencilGirlProducts.com, please start here.

No comments:

Post a Comment