Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Jam Paper Products' Blank Greeting Cards with Stencils




5.75" X 5.75" blank greeting cards from JAM* are a perfect fit for use with my 6"X6" stencils -- but this time, I've used part of my 9"X12" Nosegay stencil with one of JAM's dark bronze metallic fold-over blank cards.  With a Sofft Art Sponge I applied bright red, heavy-body acrylic paint thru my stencil, having first secured both the card and the stencil with masking tape, to hold them in place while I applied paint.

JAM makes bifold (also called "foldover") blank greeting cards in a wide range of sizes; one other size is 5"X7", in another dark color; these are on non-metallic cardstock.  I like card blanks that are already filled with color, ready to go -- having them on hand certainly saves time!



 Since the above card measures 5"X7", I used only a portion of my 9"X12" stencil Buds with the same paint and applicator as on the earlier card.  The only difference is that I added daubs of red-gold glitter as a finishing touch.

Below are these two stencils shown in their full 9"X12" sizes:

Buds


NOSEGAY
Nosegay
Thanks for visiting my blog today!  To follow by email, just check out the option in the upper right sidebar.

To see my full line of stencils, please visit here.

*I recommend JAM's foldover cards because they are made with cardstock sturdy enough to stand up to mixed-media use.  

No comments:

Post a Comment