Sunday, September 9, 2018

FANTASIA -- and Other 9" x 12" Stencils from StencilGirl


My 9" x 12" stencil Fantasia looks like when you buy it ... 





... but every artist has an individual way of using stencils (as well as every other kind of tool.) 


Above:  Here, I've cut the central part of the stencil free from the edges that it comes with.


Above:  To make this print, I've used the entire stencil.


Above:  I've used a cut-away part of Fantasia with acrylic paint to make the bottom-most layer; over that, I used part of my 9" x 12" stencil Blooming Where Planted.  And, in the lowest one-third part of the image, I've added a print made with Prayer Flags (also 9" x 12".)


Above:  Here, I've used Fantasia over an earlier print that had been made with Wrought Iron Gate, which also measures 9" x 12".


Above:  To make this print, I've used the entire stencil.

Above: Wrought Iron Gate Stencil  (9" x 12")


Blooming Where Planted Stencil (9" x 12")


Prayer Flags Stencil (9" x 12")

Thanks for visiting here today!  To scroll thru the pages of my StencilGirl stencils, please start here.

No comments:

Post a Comment