Saturday, April 20, 2019

Happy Easter!



It's the happiest day of the year for me!

Hardly anyone sends Easter cards anymore, but I have one friend who does.  

Easter cards I've made this year ...



Above:  A double-print -- one atop the other, but the dark purple background print leans left, while the colorful top print leans to the right.  Made with my 6" x 6" stencil Mikki's Flowers and heavy-body acrylic paint..  Decorated with Pan Pastels.  The original background was a page from an old encyclopedia.

Above:  Made with my 6" x 6" stencil Mikki's Flowers and heavy-body acrylic paint.  Also decorated with Pan Pastels.

Above:  Made with my 6" x 6" stencil Mikki's Flowers and light modeling paste.  Decorated with Pan Pastels.

Above:  Also made with my 6" x 6" stencil Mikki's Flowers and light modeling paste.  And also decorated with Pan Pastels.
In past years, I created Easter cards with some of my other flower stencils --

You can click on the above photo to enlarge it and better see detail.  Far left and far right:  Swatton Flowers Version 1 Stencilwhich measures 6" x 6".  Middle:  Pressed Leaves 6" x 6" stencil.
You can click on the above photo to enlarge it and better see detail.  Far left: Budding Branches stencilwhich measures 6" x 6".  Middle:  Here I used part of my  Boxed Vines 9" x 12" stencil.  Far right:  I sprayed watercolor paint thru my 6" x 6" stencil Silhouette of a Wildflower Bouquet.

You can click on the above photo to enlarge it and better see detail.  On each of these cards, I used my 6" x 6" stencil Silhouette of a Wildflower Bouquet.  The far left and far right cards were colored in with a brush and Distress Ink Pads.

Thank you for stopping by this blog today!  May your Easter be as happy as mine!  To scroll thru the pages of my StencilGirl stencils, please start here.  To follow this blog by email, please use that option in the upper right sidebar.  

No comments:

Post a Comment