Monday, July 1, 2019

GARDEN MONTAGE and FERN FRONDS SILHOUETTE MINI Stencils with Acrylic Paints

Garden Montage (9" x 12") stencil gets employed pretty often around here! 




Above:  I often use foreign newsprint as backgrounds for my prints.  I like the background that peeks thru, here and there.




Above is a print that I made on marbled paper.  (I purchased this paper already marbled -- lacking the patience to do it myself!)




Above is a print made on plain paper.

After I've collected a lot of prints, I cut them into pieces for use as collage elements -- either on stretched canvas, or on greeting cards.  (I usually buy the greeting card blanks at JAMPaper.com; another good company is LCI.)

Below are two greeting cards assembled this way --







Below is an example of a stencil print that's been cut to a smaller size and used in a collage on a canvas.  This a close-up detail shot.  The canvas as a whole is still being developed.  The stencil used here is Fern Fronds Silhouette Stencil Mini (4" x 4".)  




Thanks for stopping by today!  To scroll thru the pages of my StencilGirl masks and stencils, please start here.

No comments:

Post a Comment