Thursday, November 7, 2019

Dressing Up Appreciation Gifts


At the end of my Nov. 4 post, I gave a list of StencilGirl stencils and masks that offer imagery for Christmas and Hanukkah cards and giftbags. 

With those stencils in hand, you can print sheets of paper for use as giftwrap, as well as for wrapping gift containers like miniature flower pots -- something that's often given to teachers as gifts of appreciation at this time of year.

Today's post focuses on just such a gift, one that I created for one of my favorite people, Erin.  Since that happened much earlier in the year, I used paper printed with a non-seasonal pattern, using my 6" x 6" stencil Webbed Medallion.


View of one side.

View of the opposite side.

My substrate for this printed sheet was an old and highly colorful map.

After making the print, I wrapped it around a cut-down cardboard container that had housed oat cereal.  I secured it on its inner side using 2-sided permanent tape.

For Christmas or Hanukkah, you might want to add a bow or other decoration.

Thanks for stopping here today!  To scroll thru the pages of all my StencilGirl stencils and masks, please start here.

No comments:

Post a Comment