Saturday, April 24, 2021

Shel Cee!

Artist Shel Cee is a member of StencilGirl's StencilClub who's delighted me with the way she's using my 6" x 6" Garden at Nemours Stencil s844 -- developing an artwork that had my heart as soon as I saw the mega-gorgeous background she created.  A brilliant concept, with shades of green that touched every happy button of mine!  

Below are just two screen shots from a video Shel Cee made:















My 6" x 6" Garden at Nemours Stencil s844 itself looks like this--









And the same design comes as a mask, too --





6" x 6" Garden at Nemours Mask s658




Many thanks to Shel Cee for letting me post this YouTube link of hers for you here today!  You'll enjoy her video -- I know that I did!

And thank you, readers, for stopping by my blog today.  If you'd like to scroll thru the pages of my StencilGirl masks and stencils, please start here.


No comments:

Post a Comment