Thursday, April 20, 2023

COMING -- 3 new Designs to be Released April 27!

 I knew a little about Giant String Kelp before I got the idea to create this set of 3 brand-new designs, but I made it my business to learn more before fully developing the designs and then writing about this type of algae (it's a family of seaweed found in the Pacific northeast and elsewhere in the globe.)  Why did I become interested in kelp in the first place?  Sea otters!  These otters wrap themselves in the tops of these "strings" to avoid floating away while asleep.  Yep, they fall asleep while riding the rise and fall of ocean waters.  

Sea otters aren't in my new designs -- but this kind of kelp is!  Here are a few glimpses of art samples that I'll be posting daily, for a week or so, starting on the April 27 release date. 

 

















May these glimpses ahead give you a few ideas for making art of your own! 

Stencils = a quick, easy and fun way to make art!

 To scroll thru my stencils and masks at StencilGirlProducts.com, please start here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment