Wednesday, January 24, 2018

HOT AIR BALLOON STENCILS & MASKS as Giftbag Decorations


At Christmas, I bought a bundle of white gift bags ... with the original plan of stenciling right onto the bags themselves.  This plan got scrapped when I realized the wrinkles under the bags' handles wouldn't cooperate well with stencils.  But then I came up with an approach that works, using a glue-stick to add stenciled prints onto the sides of the blank bags.  

After making some Christmas gift bags, I decided to make two more for any occasion.  For these, I chose two of my Hot Air Balloon prints ...






After using the glue-stick to adhere the prints to the bags, I placed the bags under stacked books overnight, just to make sure the glue job became permanent.  

To see all my stencils, please visit here.

And thanks for visiting this blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment