Tuesday, March 24, 2020

My ATC Stencils and Masks -- Their Original Inspirations


A little over a month ago, my two 9"x 12" sheets of ATC-sized stencils were released. 



 https://www.stencilgirlproducts.com/stencils-cecilia-swatton-s/1832.htm

The majority of the new stencils and masks had been inspired by larger stencils and masks that I'd designed previously.  

Today's post features some art samples created with just a few of those original stencils and masks.



Ski Lift Works (6" x 6") was the mask I put to work in creating this image on the photo of an old calendar page.

Fantasia (9" x 12") was used to print this image on an old sheet of newspaper.

Hot Air Balloon (6" x 6")

This print, made with 6" x 6" Osprey Wings, was printed with alcohol inks on a background previously coated with pearl "metallic" acrylic paint.

Printed with 6" x 6" Ornamental Iron Curls on a substrate that was a blueprint.


Mikki's Flowers Stencil (6" x 6") was used to make this print on an old calendar page photo.

Sprigs (6" x 6") was the mask I used in making the above print.

In earlier posts I've shown some of the fun I've had pairing the original-sized stencils and masks with the newer ATC-sized ones -- which are similar to the originals, while not identical with them.


ATC Mixup Swatton #1 (which includes CatsSki Lift Works and Fantasia, all in the brand-new ATC sizes.) 


ATC Mixup Swatton #2 (which includes ATC-sized Mikki's Flowers (as a mask),Sprigs and Ornamental Iron Curls, all in the brand-new ATC sizes.) .
   
Thanks  for coming to check out my blog today!  To scroll thru all the pages of my StencilGirl stencils and masks, please start here.

No comments:

Post a Comment