Friday, March 6, 2020

Something for Everybody in ATC Size


My ATC Mixup 1 and ATC Mixup 2, each 9" x 12" and containing 9 images, are sized just right for making Artsit Trading Cards, but I've used them in a variety of ways, including bookmarks, gift-tags, greeting card covers, dangling ornaments, even refrigerator magnets!

These 18 images offer something for everyone.

The art sample below is destined to decorate the side of a white paper gift-bag.  It's printed with Desert Blooms from ATC Mixup 1on a background of glossy black cardstock that had first been spattered with metallic bronze and blue acrylic paints.




From the hint of desert above, it can be a quick easy trip to Antarctica --






Penguin, from ATC Mixup 2was inspired by my original 6" x 6" mask Penguin Family, which looks like this:


6" x 6" mask Penguin Family

Other ATC-sized designs of mine have been inspired by my earlier-released stencils and masks.  Among them --




Above:  Ornamental Iron Curls from ATC Mixup 2 was used to print the central image with red interference acrylic paint on glossy black cardstock.  This design was inspired by my 6" x 6" mask Ornamental Iron Curlswhich is shown below and which was used to create  the print that serves as the background above.  Glued together, they're now on the cover of a 6" x 6" greeting card.

Another way, of course, to combine the new ATC versions with their namesake originals, is to make one print using them both....




Above:  the ATC-sized Mikki's Flowers mask from ATC Mixup 2 was printed on the same paper that I'd already printed with my 6" x 6" Mikki's Flowers mask, which also comes as a stencil:


my 6" x 6" stencil Mikki's Flowers 



my 6" x 6" Mikki's Flowers mask

Note:  Altho the new ATC-sized masks and stencils resemble the older larger versions, they are not exact duplicates.  In the case of Mikki's Flowers, for example, I changed the size, number and arrangement of the flowers.

Below are two prints made with ATC-sized Mikki's Flowers by itself.  Both were printed atop flower photos from old picture calendar pages.






Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!  To follow it by email, please use that option in the upper right sidebar.  To scroll thru the pages of my StencilGirl masks and stencils, please start here.

No comments:

Post a Comment