Monday, June 8, 2020

Showcasing Yet 3 More Artists using My Stencils



Artist and StencilGirl Mary Beth Shaw has used a boatload of StencilGirl stencils and masks in creating this gorgeous 2-page art journal spread --



-- and you may want to click on the above photo to better see details.  I'm over the moon with the way Mary Beth has used my 6" x 6" stencil Pressed Leaves with black paint in the lower far left and upper far right!  I'm always reluctant to use pure black, but here Mary Beth has shown how to do it with style!



6" x 6" stencil Pressed Leaves 

Artist Tracy Krueger has done something fantastic with my 9" x 12" Nosegay stencil!  Check out her photos below and notice how she has used the stencil to enhance the panels that radiate from the center of the umbrella -- I love that!



Tracy's decorated umbrella top is -- a stroke of genius -- secured into a rustic frame for wall display.



A close-up of one area showing -- in the upper and middle right -- the bright lavender print Tracy made with Nosegay stencil

Nosegay itself looks like this --


9" x 12" stencil Nosegay

Another umbrella was decorated by today's third highlighted artist who has put stencils to work as art-making tools -- Susan Brown.  Susan has made magic with my 6" x 6" Mimosa stencil and a heart-stopping combination of blues and greens: 








Mimosa comes in the 6" x 6" size that Susan Brown has put to such beautiful use; it also comes in a 9" x 12" size --


6" x 6" Mimosa stencil

9" x 12" Mimosa stencil

Bouquets of thank-yous go out from me to Mary Beth Shws, Tracy Krueger and Susan Brown for kindly having given permission for their art and photos to be re-posted here!

Thanks to you, too, for taking time to check out my blog today!  To scroll thru the pages of my StencilGirl stencils and masks, please start here.

No comments:

Post a Comment