Friday, June 4, 2021

 ANNOUNCEMENT:  Because the Feedburner team has released a system update, this blog's email subscription service will end.  After July 2021, the automated emails to blog subscribers will no longer be supported.

If you want to continue subscribing to this blog by email, please leave a Comment giving your email address.  Comment options are given at the end of each blog post.  Since I have Comment Moderation, I can read comments but prevent them from being published on the blog.  In other words, your email addresses will not appear here on my blog.  Rather, I will be collecting them and creating my own private list.  

I do not sell anyone's email address, period.  I don't like it when mine gets sold and I live by the Golden Rule! 


M267




No comments:

Post a Comment