Friday, November 25, 2022

Christmas Cards/Gift-tags/Hanging Ornaments

 

Although today's post limits itself to the making of Christmas cards, the same approach works beautifully for crafting your own personal and unique gift-tags and hanging ornaments.







Above:  One of my favorite stencils for making Christmas cards is my 6" x 6" Quilted Flower Garden s237.  Its repeating pattern reminds me of poinsettia blooms...







Another reason I like it is that its built-in lines mean I can easily cut the prints into strips.....




Above:  a minimalist Christmas card, with a column three poinsettia blooms centered on the face.






Above:  One of many cards I've made with the theme of Christmas candles


Fold-over-style greeting card blanks made from sturdy cardstock are available here as well as from other vendors. I strongly recommend buying card blanks cut from sturdy heavyweight cardstock.  They cost more but they can stand up to any kind of decorations you create.

3D Christmas stickers similar to those shown in this post are available in a wide variety of colors and designs.  One example is shown here.

Merry Christmas! -- and thanks for stopping by here today!

To scroll thru the pages of my stencils and masks at  StencilGirlProducts.com, please start here.

No comments:

Post a Comment