Sunday, March 25, 2018

CLUSTERED LEAVES Stencil in Three Fantastic Artworks


Clustered Leaves, a 9" x 12" stencil that I've designed, has found its way into the talented hands of three artists I feature in today's post.  In these artworks, other StencilGirl stencils were also used; they can be found here.




The artwork above is a two-page journal spread by UK artist Frieda Oxenham.  I'm dazzled by the combination of images suggesting, to me, that Frieda may have developed this idea during one of her walks in the scenic countryside near her home!

Today's second image, below, is an eye-catching, eye-delighting encaustic work by Mary Marley.





The third artwork I'm featuring today comes from artist Amy Shawley Paquette --





I strongly encourage you to check out this link to follow Amy through the steps she has taken in creating the artworks above.  Well worth your time!

The Clustered Leaves stencil itself looks like this--





My sincere thanks to the three artists who chose Clustered Leaves Stencil (9" x 12") as tools in creating their masterpieces!

Note:  A more in-depth post featuring this artwork by Amy Shawley Paquette will be appearing in a future post here on my blog.

Thanks also to you, for visiting my blog today!

To see all my StencilGirl stencils, please visit here.

No comments:

Post a Comment