Monday, April 30, 2018

6" x 6" THISTLES SMALL Used with Other Stencils


In today's post, art samples show Small Thistles Stencil appearing with other stencils. 

In the first photo below, Thistles Stencil (9" x 12") was used on the left as well as the far right, both times with green acrylic paint.  The upper orange area stars the new 6" x 6" Thistles Small.  After these prints were made, I added thin glazes of acrylic paint over them.  




The print below was made on paper previously printed with my 9" x 12" Mimosa Stencil.  (This paper had started life as an old calendar page.)






Yesterday's post described what I call "catch-all" paper.  This kind of paper was used again in making the two-step print below.  My first step was to use green acrylic paint with  Thistles Stencil (9" x 12"); after that dried, I used light lavender paint to add one of the flowers that make up Thistles Small.




I used the same approach, and same 2 stencils, in making the two art samples below.








Thanks for visiting today!  I'll be posting more art tomorrow, as I continue to show art samples created with newly released stencils and mask at StencilGirl.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment