Monday, April 9, 2018

Jill McDowell with 6" X 6" stencils HERON, FERNS & OSPREY WINGS


Older artwork by StencilClub member Jill McDowell has just recently come to my attention, and I'm delighted to share it here, albeit belatedly!

In developing the first piece below, Jill has used my 6" x 6"  stencils Heron and (in the far upper right) Osprey Wings.





And in creating the collected artworks below, Jill has used a number of StencilGirl stencils, including (lower right) my 6" x 6" stencil Ferns...




... and I don't at all mind saying that what she did with  Ferns is far prettier than anything I've ever achieved with it!

In more recent art, Jill McDowell again used Osprey Wings as one of the tools to achieve her completed work, shown here --




These stencils themselves look like this --


Ferns

Heron
Osprey Wings

Thanks for visiting here today!

No comments:

Post a Comment