Friday, May 24, 2019

6" x 6" Stencil ORNAMENTAL IRON CURLS in Action



In one of my acrylic paintings on stretched canvas, I repeatedly put to work my 6" x 6" stencil Ornamental Iron Curls, which looks like this --


Ornamental Iron Curls

Below:  A series of close-ups showing details.  Here the stencil was used in layer after layer, each time using a different color of acrylic paint....




(At the bottom of the area shown above, another 6" x 6" stencil was used -- MB Makes Marks Pipette by MaryBeth Shaw.)














The repeated application of the same stencil contributes toward unity across the entire piece.  (This piece is still in progress.)

Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  To scroll thru the pages of all my StencilGirl stencils and masks, please start here.

No comments:

Post a Comment