Monday, July 23, 2018

GARDEN MONTAGE Art Samples, Continued ...



Today's greeting card was, like others recently shown here, created with a print made with my new 9" x 12" stencil, Garden Montage.  

But this time, the wooden heart embellishment was made simply by pushing the unfinished heart down onto a disposable foam plate that I'd been using to mix paint.  It was a quick, easy way to avoid wasting leftover paint!




More prints made with Garden Montage --







Above:  This print was made atop an earlier print that had been created with my 9" x 12" stencil Nosegay.

Above:  This print was made atop an earlier print that had been created with my 9" x 12" stencil Prayer Flags.

Prayer Flags looks like this --




And Nosegay looks like this --




Thank you for stopping here today!  To scroll thru the pages of my StencilGirl stencils, please start here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment