Sunday, July 22, 2018

More Prints Made with 9" x 12" New Stencil GARDEN MONTAGE



I started this series announcing the release of Garden Montage by showing a few of its prints made on assorted background papers.

Today I'll post more of those papers --


Above:  The background paper was a sheet of scrapbook paper pre-printed with butterflies.


Above:  The background paper was an old paper once printed using my 9" x 12" stencil Buds.  That print's dark green (nearly black) lines and shapes are still somewhat visible.


Above:  A simple collage created with two Garden Montage prints.


Above:  The background paper was a sheet of French newspaper; this paper had been printed, earlier, using my 6" x 6" stencil Pavilion Shadows.  Its slanting lines remain somewhat visible.

Above:  The background paper was an old paper previously printed with my Prayer Flags 9" x 12" stencil.   That print's purple lines and shapes remain visible thru the translucent green paint used with Garden Montage .

To scroll thru the pages of my StencilGirl stencils, please start here.  Thanks for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment