Monday, July 2, 2018

THISTLES Stencil Used in a Craft Project in MARTHA STEWART LIVING MAGAZINE


Mary Beth Shaw has just alerted me to the fact that Martha Stewart Living Magazine has published a craft article that includes a photo of a throw pillow decorated with my 9" x 12" stencil Thistle.

I'm pretty sure that other StencilGirl stencils were used, too, but I won't know for sure till I get a copy of the magazine to check it out completely.

These two photos were taken by Mary Beth, the first showing the cover of what is probably the July issue; below that, the muted pink throw pillow.  



You can click on this photo to enlarge it.

The Thistle stencil (9" x 12") looks like this --




And it has a "little sister" stencil, measuring 6" x 6" -- Small Thistles, which looks like this --




 Thanks for stopping by today!  

No comments:

Post a Comment