Monday, May 10, 2021

 What a joy, seeing the creative ways that other artists use my stencils and masks!  

Today's fabulous artist whom I want to feature is Sue Ann Hum, who's provided a wonderful video to show development of this drop-dead beautiful artwork--




Above: Among several other stencils and masks from StencilGirl, Sue Ann Hum has used my 6" x 6" Ginkgo 6 Stencil in developing this stunning portrait.  She has us seeing the ginkgo leaves almost as if they were flowers!  The way she builds up a swirling design of them has left me in total awe! 



Above:  6" x 6" Ginkgo Stencil 




My original ginkgo stencil, shown above, later morphed into inspiration for a somewhat different design sized to fit Artist Trading Cards:




Above:  ATC Mixup 2 Swatton is a 9" x 12" sheet of sturdy Mylar that holds 9 artist-trading-card-sized stencils as well as a pair of bonus masks.  In the far right middle row is ginkgo imagery of a smaller size than what's offered in the 6" x 6" stencil.


Thanks bunches for stopping by my blog today!  To scroll thru my pages of StencilGirl stencils and masks, please start here.

No comments:

Post a Comment